More analysis to come later, just wanted to get this out for @Sexytimelax.
1. North Carolina v Bryant (NE)
2. Notre Dame v Marist (MAAC)
3. Cornell (Ivy) v Albany (American East)
4. Denver v Ohio State
5. Penn State (CAA) v Villanvoa (Big East)
6. Syracuse v Lehigh (PL)
7. Loyola (ECAC) v Duke
8. Maryland v Bucknell
Last Four Out
1. Yale (13): The winner of the Yale v. Penn game could pass the loser of the Loyola v. Ohio State game.
2. Pennsylvania (12): Brackets that have Syracuse winning the B.E. most likely have Penn in as the last team.
3. Drexel (15): Drexel will most likely need to win the CAA to reach the tournament. A win against Towson is not likely to improve their position.
4. Johns Hopkins (17): It will take a miracle for this team to make the tournament.